6mmwarfare.com - View topic - Another dose of news
Last Shout - Posted by: Shadow - Sunday, 28 September 2014 19:24
StF8 done and gone. What a successful comeback of a legendary (crappy) OP. Thanks to everyone that came and helped make this one of the best.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Another dose of news 
Gambler 3 High Speed Low Drag
Gambler 3 High Speed Low Drag

psn_id: NavalWarFare
Post Another dose of news
It's been a slow week but here we go!

CAA is releasing their own polymer mids for AEG's. 140 round double stack magazine that is said to be released sometime in the next year. With Pmags and Emags going the way of the wind I'm sure we can expect to see more companies going down the polymer mag route.

King Arms has a new marketing strategy for their 2014 lineup; check it out.

In 2014, King Arms will divide our Airsoft Guns into 3 main series, namely Elite, Advance and Ultra Grade.

"The idea of dividing our product into difference series is to let you easier to understanding the product’s grading, therefore easier to choose the most suitable product ranges to fit into your marketing strategy. It will also help end users to have a fast understanding what they are buying. " -King Arms

“Advance” will be the first series to be presented to the market. Following is the list.

These bad boys are said to be improvements over the last few iterations of King Arms AEG's which have been known to bounce back and forth in quality. It appears King Arms is attempting to revamp some quality control by releasing a solid line of AEG's. Time will tell.

I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, for I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I for sake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless, I am always there. Now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY. FOLLOW ME!

Fortuna favet audax.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]