6mmwarfare.com - View topic - 40mm shells on a budget
Last Shout - Posted by: Shadow - Sunday, 28 September 2014 19:24
StF8 done and gone. What a successful comeback of a legendary (crappy) OP. Thanks to everyone that came and helped make this one of the best.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 40mm shells on a budget 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post 40mm shells on a budget
I've been looking around at getting additional 40mm grenade shells and looking to stay in a budget. I'm curious if people have recommendations for shells that are under $25 apiece.

One of the shells I was mainly looking at were these. http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/sh ... shell.html

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 pm
Colonel
Colonel

Post Re: 40mm shells on a budget
I can tell you personally to stay away from the POM plastic grenades. I got a pack of 3 for $40 off of Ehobby and 2 either came broken or didn't work for long (The seals busted) but I managed to frankenstein the 2 non-working ones into 1 working grenade, to which they barely work anyway. Needless to say, $40 wasted there.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 pm
Gambler 3 High Speed Low Drag
Gambler 3 High Speed Low Drag

psn_id: NavalWarFare
In all honesty in my experience you are better off buying good grenades. They will last longer and won't need nearly as much repair/maintenance. Plus they usually have better pressure ratings.

I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, for I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I for sake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless, I am always there. Now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY. FOLLOW ME!

Fortuna favet audax.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Gambler 1, Actual.
Gambler 1, Actual.

Your Steam User ID: kage_nana
psn_id: ROTARY_GOD
Agreed with both posts there.

I only use madbull XMPB4's, they are incredibly well built, (can handle co2) actually IMHO they are the best shells on the market. I use them to launch nerf pocket vortex footballs from my 203 for area kills and vehicle kills at Op's. I don't even bother with shower shells anymore. Most are utterly useless besides clearing a room.

The Barrett 50 cal ... because people have a strange tendency to get behind things when you start shooting at them.

" John is the only guy I know who would sexually assault a P90"

Check out sports only auction for airsoft stuff.
http://www.sportsonlyauction.com

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]