6mmwarfare.com - View topic - Secure Communications
Last Shout - Posted by: Shadow - Sunday, 28 September 2014 19:24
StF8 done and gone. What a successful comeback of a legendary (crappy) OP. Thanks to everyone that came and helped make this one of the best.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Secure Communications 
Gambler2, till it goes *Click*
Gambler2, till it goes *Click*

Your Steam User ID: refuge9
Post Secure Communications
We have a section on the boards called 'Secure Communications'. This section is setup for teams who would like their own place to talk, away from the prying eyes of the other board members. because this requires some setup, it has to be manually set up by an admin, with a corresponding group. Once set up, however, a designated person (or persons) can add and remove people from this group, to allow people to see their private forum.

The Gamblers already use this, and it's been very handy. And yes, it's set up so that -only- the members of the team have access. I even have it so Admins don't see it, unless they are a member of the group for that forum.

Any person or team who is looking to have a private forum set up, please let me know via PM, and I can work with you to set this up.

"I want to live long enough to be there when they cut off your head, and put it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come at too high a price. I would look into your lifeless eyes, and wave." -Vir, Babylon 5

G&G UMG
ICS M4
A&K M60 MK43 MOD0 (x2)
MK23 SOCOM

Have a day.
Image Image
Image Image

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]