6mmwarfare.com - View topic - Hunt for Juba IV All In
Last Shout - Posted by: Shadow - Sunday, 28 September 2014 19:24
StF8 done and gone. What a successful comeback of a legendary (crappy) OP. Thanks to everyone that came and helped make this one of the best.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hunt for Juba IV All In 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post Hunt for Juba IV All In
After the US was routed by ALQ forces, they have moved out of the area to regroup. They are still smarting from the loss of their CO, but now have lost their base and are scattered across the landscape in small groups. Communication has been cut off with the scattered forces, and ALQ has taken over the entire area. SOCOM has decided to send in a QRF to help recover assets in the area and reestablish communications. ALQ forces are on a hunting mission to destroy what is left of the US forces once and for all, and they have back their leader, the sniper Juba. The legend has returned to the area and has been picking off officers one by one without remorse. SOCOM has decided his elimination is paramount to the mission, as his death would rally the US forces in the area, but reestablishment of communication and the consolidation of the US forces in the area is the first mission. This has to end here...it is all or nothing. The US is all in on this one. This is...

THE HUNT FOR JUBA IV, All In.

Pappy Milsims presents the final act of one of the most popular milsims SLAP has had, The Hunt for Juba Iv, All In. The details:

When: 19Oct14, start time 1000, field opens at 0900. Endex at 1600
Where: Wildcat Paintball, Livingston, IL
Cost: $10
Teams and Uniforms:
ALQ: Civilian clothes, man dresses, No camo tops, camo bottoms ok
US: Matching Camo, preferebly US/NATO, no multicam
QRF: Multicam (this will be a small force, ie less than ten)

Civilians: Civilian role players spots will be made available for non players that would like to participate (friends, family, etc). PM me if you want to take part in role playing. Also, Paintballers will be deamed civilians as well, and if they are on a field, that field will be off limits as long as they are there.

Vehicles: I am not opposed to vehicles, but i am not sure how much they can be used on the field as is. Not sure the bridge will hold weight to get them across the creek, so if you want to bring a vehicle, please pm me and we will discuss.

There will be no weapon restrictions, but I would prefer the US side not to have Aks if we can avoid it.
This will be an all day event, so you will be eating on the field. Bring what you need on the field and don't return to the parking lot until after the game. Air is available on site for HPA systems.

If you would like to be a CO of either team, please PM me and let me know. Any other questions, or thoughts, please post them here.

RSVP: http://stlouisairsoftplayers.com/forum/ ... =24&t=9236

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm
Gambler 3 High Speed Low Drag
Gambler 3 High Speed Low Drag

psn_id: NavalWarFare
Post Re: Hunt for Juba IV All In
I'll be gunning for this OP. I hope to get some more gamblers on board as well!

I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, for I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I for sake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless, I am always there. Now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY. FOLLOW ME!

Fortuna favet audax.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:02 am
PUMA STANCE!!!

"Vehicles: I am not opposed to vehicles, but i am not sure how much they can be used on the field as is. Not sure the bridge will hold weight to get them across the creek, so if you want to bring a vehicle, please pm me and we will discuss."

The bridge, as of last Sunday, is about half missing.

I may be in depending on how Mark's wedding weekend turns out! WC has come a long way, though I still hate those woods.

Proelium Comminus Auctoritate

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:21 am
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I'll be us if I get my pants in time so I will see you guys there

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:39 am
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Player count at 38...finally getting a good showing @ a STL event. Keep 'em coming fellas.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]